The Annexe Stand was built in 1907 adjacent to the Pavilion, and includes seating on two levels.


The Underwood / Knott Stand to the right of the players' dressing rooms

It was originally built as an annexe to the Pavilion for ladies and was renamed the Underwood and Knott Stand in 2011, recognising the bowler–wicketkeeper partnership of Derek Underwood and Alan Knott.

The stand contains a press room for journalists on the first floor and the Pavilion includes a radio commentary room. The gap between the two stands was filled in the 1970s by a set of changing rooms. This included an entrance to the field of play for players, who had previously walked through the Pavilion and on to the field through a gate at the front of the building, as at Lord's.

The changing rooms were remodelled during redevelopment of the ground in 2010–11 and an extra floor added to the building. Both the Pavilion and the Annexe stands were refurbished at the same time.

For hospitality enquries at the Ground, please go to the Kent Club site.

© Copyright Kent Cricket Heritage Trust